Pet Food Ingredients
Protein Meals & Bone Meal
Meat and Bone Meals are a protein product after the fat and moisture have been extracted from ruminant raw material in the normal rendering process. It is golden to medium brown in colour.
Meat and Bone Meal is used as a key protein source for the pet food industry. It is one of many ingredients that a nutritionist will use to formulate a complete feed. Therefore, protein meals have become one of the most effective ingredients in providing the required protein levels for modern pet foods.
- MBM supplies essential amino acids
- It is a highly available source of phosphorus
- A necessary source of essential fatty acids
- It is an easily metabolized energy source
John Pointon & Sons Protein Meals
- 50% Mixed Protein Meal
- Lamb Meal
- Porcine Meal
- High Protein Meal (Hi Pro)
Blood Meal to John Pointon & Sons Protein Meals. All product specifications are available on request.